Thank you to our Sponsors, Exhibitors, Committee Members and attendees who made our 5th Annual Business Showcase Expo a success.
And special thanks to our host: the Valley Shore YMCA!
Click on a title below to play these brief, 1-minute videos. Produced by CGI Communications in conjunction with the Old Saybrook Chamber.
Banner photo credits: Kara Knobelsdorff, Sally Perreten, Sally Rothenhaus
Grab a ballot and vote for your favorite fall or Halloween display in the Old Saybrook Fall Decorating Contest. Ballots are available here and at participating businesses. Categories include: spookiest, funniest, best harvest, and most creative display.
Voting is by the general public & ballots will be tallied on 11/10/14.
1. Art Emporium - 288 Main St.
2. Chalk Mercantile - 891 Boston Post Rd.
3. Saybroook ACE Hardware - 132 Main St.
4. Essex Golf - 118 Main St.
5. Liberty Bank - 90 Main St.
6. Lighthouse Home Health Care & Lighthouse Home Care - 129 Main St
7. Maximus Antiques & Home Decor - 143 Main St.
8. OS Youth and Family - 322 Main St.
9. Sweet Lunas - 139 Main St.
10. The Trove - 1353 Boston Post Rd.
11. Wm Raveis - 33 Main St.
12. Harris Outdoors - 889 Boston Post Rd.
13. Pampered Pets - 781 Boston Post Rd.
Monthly Membership Meetings
Wednesday, November 19
Held the 3rd Wednesday of the month, attendees will have the opportunity to introduce their business, meet other business owners and share ideas. Free to attend. Registrations requested.
Economic & Legislative Toolkits
Economic Resources: a collection of business and economic resources for business owners or those looking to start a business.
Legislative Resources: find contact information for CT elected officials. Have you ever thought to write to your legislator but didn't know who or where to send to? This page is for you!
SAVE THE DATE!
2014 Annual Dinner Meeting, Silent Auction, and Awards Presentation
Thursday, December 4th
Saybrook Point Inn & Spa
6:00 - 9:00pm
Submit your nominations for the following categories:
◊ Business of the Year
◊ Non-Profit of the Year
◊ Rookie of the Year
◊ Volunteer of the Year
Nominations are accepted through November 26, and you must be a Chamber member, staff, or Board of Director to participate.
Email Nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org