Trick or treating in December?! Yes, please!
Purchase a $5 stocking at the Chamber Office at 9:30 am or on the Town Green to walk down Main Street and fill it with merry little treats and gifts from participating shops. Get in the spirit of shopping local by browsing around our supportive, Main Street businesses!
The Stocking Walk is the same day as the Old Saybrook Starlight Festival, a perfect 2-in-1 festive Saturday!
- All the Single Kitties, 242 Main St
- Cardone & Daughter Automotive*
- Cottage Flair, 168 Main St
- Driftwood, 264 Main St
- Lisa Ludwig Art, 274 Main St
- Love Your Mental Health, 263 Main St Suite 105
- 50% off all merchandise
- Maximus, 143 Main St
- Old Tyme Toys, Westbrook Outlets
- Pearls & Plaid, 117 Main St
- Pieces, 188 Main St
- Lucas Christmas Quilt - Book Signing by local author and illustrator Ronald Hawkins 11-1pm
- Artist Showcase meet the maker Debbie Siraco with her one of a kind hand painted 2023 ornaments and small paintings
- Saybrook Point Resort & Marina*
- Where Memories Are Made, 1330 Boston Post Rd
*Gift will already be included in the stocking upon purchase.