OVERVIEW: The Rigging Technician is responsible for the repairs and rigging of boats and trailers.
- Prepare§ boats for presentation and delivery to customer.
- Properly attach any components to boat and/or trailer that the manufacturer did not assemble.
- Examine boat/vessel and discuss nature and extent of repair or malfunction with the service advisor or customer.
- Assure that the boat and trailer are in safe and working order.
- Install optional equipment and electronics.
- Troubleshoot and verify working order of electronics system.
- Perform light duty tasks such as changing oil filters, general service and warranty repairs.
- Ensure all warranty work is completed according to manufactures and MarineMax guidelines.
- Complete repair work utilizing service scheduler and SSO’s within the established timeframe.
- Set up and participate in boat shows and other off-site promotional events.
- Perform all work in a safe and clean manner leaving boat in top condition.
- Maintain a professional and clean facility and showroom conducive to selling.
- Maintain MarineMax tools and equipment in good condition according to established guidelines.
- Other duties as required.