Position: Online Brand Integrity & Customer Service Specialist
Reports To: Management at Three Belles, LLC
Oversees: TBO/TBM/ TB Marine E-comm websites, Online Brand Integrity, Contribution to Marketing Presence Online
Summary: Combined role of online sales and e-product management position for company e-commerce websites, 3rd party websites, and social media. Looking for a candidate with high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Must be self-motivated, quick to learn, and be able to multi-task. Brand integrity and reputation management in online venues.
One primary role of this role is increase organic traffic to our websites while decreasing the position of negative content on search engine and 3rd party pages, ensuring a positive brand presence and good customer experience.
Online Product Mgmt. and Display Integrity
Sales & Customer Service
- Ensure that data for listed products is accurate and consistent across all platforms; fully leveraging said listings to market to our customer base and retain market share online.
- Managing product listings in the website (including adding, deleting and modifying).
- Manage all our online business/company listings (e.g. Google, Apple Maps, Yelp), etc.
- Create new listings for new brands, new individual products, as well as bundled listings of more than one product where relative.
- Pricing analysis and updating, ensuring that our online pricing is both within the parameters of Minimum-Advertised-Pricing (MAP) standards with relation to our vendors, as well as remaining competitive in order to acquire market share.
- Create an inspired narrative of the product in order to create online appeal.
- Be a research ninja to determine the who, what, where and how of the product’s market demographics.
- Perform on-page optimization techniques to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) performance, including web page content, internal linking, metadata, and user experience.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Responds to customer requests, questions, or problems in timely manner.
- Research and experiment with developing trends and platforms.
- Contribute to strategy development regarding product placements and effective optimization techniques.
- Analyze customers’ data and feedback.
- Contact and resolve customer issues resulting in negative feedback, escalation to department heads when necessary.
- Ensures that all Three Belles, LLC brands are represented across all platforms.
- Ensures that all logos & online branding usage adheres to company policies and regulations.
- Ensure that we provide timely and thoughtful responses to public reviews posted on Google/Search Engines, our own websites, as well as 3rd party sales sites; improving our ratings on all of these venues.
- Manage and develop brand relationships and development of online sales from an overall brand to individual sku level.
- Maximize the overall digital imprint and presence online and in social media.
- Ensure that all products on website are up to date and accurate.
- An independent, self-starting worker who can take ownership of projects and meeting tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work proactively and independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have prior e-commerce listing experience.
- Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills and the experience to efficiently plan, prioritize, and manage numerous tasks simultaneously.
- A team player and willing to compromise where needed in order to retain and improve company revenue.
- Customer service or client management experience (direct consumer or B2B) preferred
- Ability to bring our brand to life using an authentic and consistent voice across multiple channels online.
- Ability to translate what you read in product data into something that everyone can understand.
- Online marketing guru experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Enterprise software, MS Office Programs, etc.
- Proficiency in navigating WooCommerce, 3rd party inventory mgmt. software, and 3rd party sales venues/websites.