Caregiver for Elderly
Build your caregiving career with Golden Horizons! No license or previous experience required.
Golden Horizons is seeking part-time, full-time, per diem caregivers to join our team. Hourly and live-in positions available!
You'll enjoy flexible hours and scheduling to accommodate your needs, as well as weekly pay, paid training, and 401K benefits (after 1 year of employment). We also provide personal protective equipment to all of our employees. Benefit from being a part of a small company that values our employees and clients like family.
Golden Horizons is looking to hire caregivers for immediate shifts in the Old Saybrook, Essex, Clinton, Old Lyme, Niantic, Waterford, and East Lyme areas. No license or previous experience is required; we offer paid training to all of our staff. The most important quality you can possess is a passion to care for others!
Make a difference and join our team today!
- Assist elderly client(s) with activities of daily living, social interaction
- Prepare meals, wash dishes
- Change bed linens, do laundry
- Vacuum and dust, light housekeeping as needed
- Kitchen and bathroom cleanup
- Transport and accompany to appointments, errands, Senior Center, etc.
- Medication reminders
- Grocery shopping
- Companionship: go for walks, rides in car, play cards, board games, puzzles, etc.
- Any of the above listed duties
- Assisting with bathing, dressing, and/or toileting
- Assist with hair, skin, and foot care
WHAT WE OFFER:
- No license or previous experience required!
- Competitive Wages
- PAID Training annually
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING! Work part time or full time based on your own needs
- WEEKLY PAY with direct deposit
- 401K Benefits Available after year of employment
- Caregiver of the Quarter with gift cards!
- PPE, Gloves, Masks & Sanitizers provided for safety measures
Learn more about us and check out our website: https://www.goldenhorizonseldercare.com/employment
- Ability to pass federal background check
- Ability to pass drug test
- At least 1-2 professional references
- Previous experience preferred, but not required!
- Kind heart with passion for serving others
- Reliable means of transportation to/from client's home: driver's license/car not required but you must be able to have your own means of getting to work
- Ability to speak English sufficiently so as to perform the responsibilities of the job